- Wear MODEST clothing on the Spencer Lake grounds and MODEST swimsuits at the beach. A t-shirt will be required for any swimwear deemed inappropriate by camp staff.
- The beach is only open from 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Swimming at other times is not allowed since there are no lifeguards on duty. Parent/Guardian supervision required at the beachfront.
- Remember that check-out time is 10:00 a.m. Please be out of your room by that time and turn in your keys to the camp office. A $20 fee may be charged for any late check outs.
- No cooking in the rooms.
- Dogs are allowed in the camping/RV area only. Please do not bring pets to the common or lodging areas.
- No fireworks on campgrounds.
- Please be careful with bikes, skates, skateboards, etc. and give preference to people walking on the sidewalks.
- Please use the bike racks near the entrances of common buildings. Keep sidewalks & doorways clear of bikes and other sporting equipment.
- Please be good neighbors and adhere to the midnight quiet time.
- Please register your children at Kids Experience the first day they attend.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
HAVE A WONDERFUL STAY!